February 21, 2005

Three Day Adventure

So I went back home this weekend to Mumbai, for taking care of a couple of things and closing some stuff. Both matters taken care of, but boy was the ride back home something. One could actually say I was taken for a ride. My Air India flight was scheduled for a 0130hrs departure, but horror of horrors, the minions managed to do oversales. So some 15 of us were left there stranded, and (leaving the boring and teeth-gnawingly annoying details behind) we were forced to accept the next option - transfer to domestic Indian Airlines and fly the IC 105, at 0630hrs. Hardly caught a wink, but should thank my stars for getting to work on time! The interesting part about this post is it's part of my work - testing the deployment of MSN Messenger alerts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment