January 10, 2005

A high-five to 2005!

This is the year I've been waiting for. The one which I have pre-christened as my personal best year. A lot of innocent people in South East Asia who may have nursed similar dreams were mercilessly tucked away to bed, put forever to sleep by a ghastly blanket of the sea on Dec 26, 2004. So this year instead of going out and partying wild with friends, I decided to form a team of volunteers to visit affected areas in India and do what we could do best. We came back with lingering memories, a renewed zest for life, a passion to do something bigger than the short-term assistance we could offer there and spiritually unified. What better way to start off the new year?! While I continue to work on that, I'm realigning myself as an individual with an improved psycho-spirituo-somatic self to truly make this the best year for myself and touch as many lives and enrich each other. 2005 to me is about amelioration, redux, new frontiers. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment